The Year of Saying Yes: Part 2

Monday 12 June 2017



Title: The Year of Saying Yes: Part 2
Author: Hannah Doyle 
Published: 12th January 2017
My Rating: 5/5
Recommend: YES!
Synopsis:

Join Izzy on her journey from January blues to joy. Hannah Doyle's THE YEAR OF SAYING YES will make you dirty-laugh, feel warm and fuzzy, and rediscover life's magic - all thanks to one little word: yes. Fans of Lindsey Kelk, Mhairi McFarlane and Lucy-Anne Holmes, you're in for a real treat.

The second of four exclusive part-serialisations of THE YEAR OF SAYING YES by Hannah Doyle. Izzy's one-in-a-million story continues...

Dear Readers

Welcome back! It's Izzy (or should I say New Izzy) reporting for duty. It's time for Part Two of my 'Year of Saying Yes'.

Thanks to your amazing challenges and fabulous feedback, I've been up to all sorts over the past few months. Drumroll please...

- I asked a total stranger for his number (what can I say, he was hot and wearing a pirate's hat)

- I modelled for a life drawing class (yes, starkers!)

- And somehow I performed on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury *gulp*

All this gallivanting around means that the new, improved me is in full flow. And guess what? For the first time in forever I have an actual LOVE LIFE, with a real-life man! But in between the fun and frolics there's been a whole lot of #drama.

Buckle up, guys, we're in for a bumpy ride...

Love

Izzy x

Don't miss the next dose of THE YEAR OF SAYING YES! In Part 3 Izzy faces her fears, becomes a culinary queen and reconnects with her frenemy.
 



Here we enter Part 2 of Izzy's story and the fabulousness continues. 

In this book you start to see a real change in Izzy, she is much more confident, acts carefree and actually learns to live her life and make it count. Not that she didn't before but I think she has confident issues and is insecure about herself, like the way she didn't want to go to her natural hair colour in the first book? This time she is owning it. 

Jaime has a drinking problem, her doctor warns her if she doesn't stop she is in danger of damaging her liver. Izzy is too busy in her own life to notice how she is failing to be there for her bff. Her love life is getting too complicated and before you know it spirals out of control. However, we finally learn Nathan is able to comprehend a sentence as FINALLY he and Izzy start to from a friendship especially when they go to Glastonbury. Which reminds me...OMG her dancing she does with the band Grammaticas, Art, Boris and Lucas are so cool, my favourite would be Art. I just love his laid back attitude and he doesn't care what anyone else thinks.

Izzy and Nathan's dancing is so funny, although I never saw it I sure did imagine it in my head which in itself made me fall out of the bed laughing. 

Although, her relationship with George starts off well, I am beginning to think he is a bit of douche since he really has some problems with Izzy doing certain challenges. What an idiot. And oh my sweet Alex, you are misunderstanding between Nathan and Izzy. DON'T DO IT!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW??? STAY CONTINUED FOR THE NEXT PART......


 Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
 Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

4 comments

  1. Hmmm? What the heck is "dirty-laugh"? I'm not familiar with this book, but it sounds like loads of fun!! Love your perspective, Aneesa!

    Lonna @ FLYLÄ“F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me see if I get this right, it basically means anything sexual related it will have you laughing as in the scene will be quite funny! It is very funny and it is so short!
      Thank you Lonna, you are so sweet! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure why my comments will not stick on this post... this is the 3rd time, lol... maybe its bloglovin as I recently tried it for commenting and not sure they are getting through...

    This is set in Britain right? It sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That is a shame, I really need to use that app! But I tried that once and it didn't work. Have not used it since then! lol
      Yes it is, and oh it is! I hope you love it if you ever read it!

      Delete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.