Silent Night

Monday 6 March 2017


Title: Silent Night
Author: Natasha Preston
Published: Silence #3.5 
My Rating: 3/5
Recommend: YES!
Synopsis:


Join Cole, Oakley and their family for Christmas day in this 7,000 word short story.








I only read a short snipper of this book but it was a really good one, I am intrigued as to what happened with Cole and Oakley. Did I mention she has a adorable relationship with her brother Jasper? OMG!!! He is SO FUNNY!!! And his christmas presents for the family are HILARIOUS and EPIC in a good humoured way! (really they might scar or embarrass someone like his mom *insert laughing emoji*)

I loved the happiness, loud, crazy, funny, overeating-like-you-have-never-ate-before, and making food for 20 people instead of like 10! This is what I love about all the holidays the get together you have with family, these are the most memorable moments and cherished ones. 


Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.