Top 10 reasons why you should read the Air Awaken series!

Sunday 24 April 2016



Hey guys, welcome to the last stop on the Water's Wrath tour! I am so excited to read this book, I CANNOT WAIT!!! So I am here to tell you why you should read this series and seriously you will fall in LOVE with it. Like you I was sceptical but then Elise changed my way of thinking and I am literally a new person now! Scouts honour!!


1.  Cover

Okay so have you seen the latest Crystal Crowned Cover! OH.MY.GOSH!!


Right? I literally dropped dead on the floor.....

I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way, but seriously these covers are friggin awesome down to the last perfection. Merilliza is a very talented artist and I personally LOVE her art so much. I loved the cover so much I ended up buying a phone case for my iPhone (I can't wait until it comes but it said it would take 2-3 weeks to be delivered *sighs*)


2.  Fantasy

This book is high fantasy, but I personally think that is a very good thing especially since I  was someone who was not into fantasy too much but after reading this series I am loving the high fantasy genre a lot.


What is there not to love? Wouldn't you want to be in Aldrik's world?  




3.  Friendship

I really love, love, love the friendships in this book! It's so hard to choose a favourite, but I would have two choices I think;  Prince Baldair and the Golden Guards AND the friendship between Larel, Fritz and Vhalla. I love how fiercely loyal they are to each other, specifically Daniel and Larel they really made the story in to something more extraordinary



4.  Love

I think Love is an emotion which is sometimes overrated which could be in books or movies, but I like it when Love is shown for what it actually is. It's so easy sometimes to think the easy part is falling in love with someone when actually its the opposite, it's the after falling in love that shows whether you truly love someone or not and whether you can be with them in the bad times. Air Awaken series is exactly like that, falling in love is easy but like they say action speak louder than words. Vhalla and Aldrik's love is not easy, it never was intended to be easy. How could it be when he is a Prince and she is a library apprentice who is somewhat invisible? Only when they find out she might be a Wind walker does she get known. But regardless of what obstacles come their way, they always find a way back to each other and fight for one another!



5. Vhalla

Vhalla is a very strong and brave character who goes through so much from the very first book until book number 4, you can already see a drastic change in her from Air Awakens and then again in Earth's End. I loved her character develop from being shy and naive to being someone who is powerful, feared and empowered. To me, she was the perfect embodiment of strength, perseverance, determination and belief despite what may come her away.


6. Aldrik

This is my personal FAV and the best reason in my opinion to read this series. I CANNOT stop raving about Aldrik and I will not stop by any means but how can anyone not fall in love with him? Seriously he is so HOT and amazing, I might just collapse from describing how HOT he is

 


Look at that? 





7. Magic

This kind of ties in with the fantasy genre, but what is fantasy without magic? It's not rocket science to imagine which magic would be my favourite but I was impressed with some of the magical terms like 'affinity'. Not sure what it is, but I am kind of obsessed with what type of words authors use and how they use it (I know I am nerd but I can't help it!). Back to the main thought, I really loved the Air and Fire element but I was impressed with 'Groundbreakers' and Elecia.



8. Rollercoaster 

One thing you would be hearing from me and every other Air Awaken fan is the emotional rollercoaster, through each book you feel like your heart is just being ripped apart and put back together with shards of glass. I don't really know how to describe the feeling or elaborate it, the thing is you can't. You won't know what I am talking about until you actually read the book yourself, therefore you should read the book ;)




9.  Belief

I don't know if this is the case with everyone, but with me I feel like along with Vhalla it taught me to have faith in myself no matter what. Just like Vhalla, we are sometimes left alone in the world with no choice but to fend for ourselves and trust no one but ourselves. This is something I often forgot but reading this book has once again reminded me that I don't need anyone to belief in myself and I am more than capable to do anything I want to.




10. Writing

I don't know really how to praise Elise on her writing, she really has left a mark on me and every other reader. It's not very often I come across a series where I become a die hard fan but when I do, I love it for the rest of my life. I love everything about Elise's writing, although I do wish she would take it easy on killing me bit by bit with the scenes that make me want brawl like a baby but other than that it is perfect, short and concise. 

I hope these reasons are enough to convince you to give the series a try but honestly I could go on forever about this series. Let me know in the comments below if you give this series a try


Happy reading!




Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.