Air Awakens #3

Tuesday 26 April 2016




Title: Earth's End
Author: Elise Kova
Published: 11th February 2016
My Rating: 5/5
Recommend: Yes  
Synopsis:


A woman awoken in air, a soldier forged by fire, a weapon risen from blood.

Vhalla Yarl has made it to the warfront in the North. Forged by blood and fire, she has steeled her heart for the final battle of the Solaris Empire’s conquest. The choices before Vhalla are no longer servitude or freedom, they are servitude or death. The stakes have never been higher as the Emperor maintains his iron grip on her fate, holding everything Vhalla still has left to lose in the balance. 



Honestly this series never ceases to amaze me, how is it that I LOVE this series so much? I don't think I have ever become a die hard fan of anything, I rarely have suff that I become obsessed with

I don't know how Elise does it but she did it again!


This continues from where things are left off in the second book, this may be more of an epic journey than Vhalla ventures on compared to the first two books. Vhalla Yarl, now a Lady of the West faces more of epidemic challenges concerning her fight for her freedom and along the way her love for Prince Aldrik, the love of my life ;). The Emperor Solaris doesn't back down from a challenge and is hell bent on making her every obstacle more difficult than it already is. Now, I don't know if anyone else noticed this but there are foreshowing events that you can sort of see arising. I don't really know how I feel about that, to be honest I am a little nervous on how this will come to pass.


Nevertheless, the epic romance between Aldrik and Vhalla goes another notch high in this book, it sizzles with electricity and warms your heart, and oh the phrases, emotions and the things he says to Vhalla, like I could just melt in a pool right now.


description
description


Yep, I feel exactly like Olaf at the moment. And I HATE HATE HATE how the book ended. I am so confused right now, my emotions are wild and out of place!
You can see such a big difference from Vhalla and Aldrik compared to the first book, I love how open he becomes with his affection and love towards Vhalla. Maybe before he protected Vhalla with more subtle actions, but in this one he makes it much more apparent where he clearly stands and with whom. He knows what he is fighting for, which is like "Hallelujah" the sun finally shone on him, understanding finally dawned on him! Not that he wasn't clear from the start but I like characters when they fight hard for their love!


Happy Reading!


Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.