Starlight Chronicles #3

Thursday 2 July 2015

24898301 
Book: Starlight
Author: Lisa Orchard
Published:17th February 2015
My Rating:4/5
Recommend: Yes
Synopsis:

Everything is on track for seventeen-year-old Lark Singer and her band Starlight. They have a great shot at winning the competition that can launch their musical career. But when Lark discovers they will be competing against her old nemesis Duane McIntyre things really heat up. How far will Lark go to win, and what will it cost her in the end?















I received this book in an exchange for an honest review
 

O-M-G!!!

What a devastating tragedy, I truly felt sorry for Lark. Her moment of triumph was turned in to a loss. She grieved and I felt her grieve. I felt like I could sense her loss dripping through the pages!

But I still can't believe it took her that long to accept what was happening to Bean and Stevie who knew what was happening long before Lark did. Took no action, nothing. Zilch. Zero. I couldn't believe they both acted like bystanders especially Stevie and took no action to help Bean.

In this book, we get to know more about Francine which was definitely an eye opener and I felt like we as the readers got a better understanding as to why she acted in a certain way and who she was!

description 


Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.