Primrose Terrace Series #1

Monday 11 December 2017


Title: Wellies and Westies 
Author: Cressida McLaughlin 
Published: 30th April 2015
My Rating: 4/5
Recommend: Yes
Synopsis:

Catherine ‘Cat’ Palmer realises, too late, that bringing an adorable puppy into work at the local nursery was a bad idea, especially after the ensuing chaos gets her the sack.
Determined to turn a negative into a positive, Cat decides this is the perfect opportunity to get her dog-walking business off the ground with the help of her flatmates, Polly and Joe. After all, Primrose Terrace where she lives, is full of home-alone hounds…

Wellies and Westies is the first part of a serialized novel told in four parts – all set in Primrose Terrace.

O-M-G I really really loved this book so much, again it is part of a short series so it was relatively short but I honestly loved this storyline so much. I have never read animal lover based books before so it was refreshing to read it (I think I have but I can't remember the name of the book for the life of me!).

Cat makes a huge mistake, only she realises it too late. She brings a puppy to work and she knows she is not supposed to yet she does it anyways (her boss also doesn't like animals) so she gets fired from her job. However, this turns out to be a very good opportunity for Cat as she decides to open her own dog walking business with the help of Joe and Polly.

I absolutely adored Polly, not only is she a very good friend to Cat but she is training to be a vet so it turns out to be a very good business proposition as she also joins the business. And Hot Joe? He can come across as a bit harsh sometimes but really when he gives you his full attention you might just end up being dazzled. I for one cannot wait for the next book!


Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.