Meet Clara Morgan

Monday 3 July 2017



Title: Meet Clara Morgan
Author: Lacey London
Published: 4th July 2015
My Rating: 4/5
Recommend: Yes
Synopsis:

Clara is back! 

Wedding bells are ringing for Clara and Oliver in Meet Clara Morgan - the much anticipated, third installment in the Clara Andrews Series. 

When Clara, Lianna and Gina all find themselves engaged at the same time, it soon becomes clear that things are going to get a little crazy. 

With Lianna and Gina busy planning their own impending nuptials, it’s not long before Oliver enlists the help of Janie, his feisty Texan mother, to help Clara plan the wedding of her dreams. 

However, it’s not long before Clara realizes that Janie’s vision of the perfect wedding day is more than a little different to her own. 

Will Clara be able to cope with her shameless mother in law Janie? 

What will happen when a groom gets cold feet? 

And how will Clara handle a blast from the past who makes a reappearance in the most unexpected way possible? 

Join Clara and the gang as three very different brides, plan three very different weddings. 

With each one looking for the perfect fairytale ending, who will get their happily ever after.... 

I really should have read the first book before reading this one but that is before I realised this was a series, I was intrigued by it so I downloaded it from the Amazon website (it was free).

The three friends; Lianna, Clara and Gina find themselves engaged at the same time, what a coincidence. Can you believe it? Neither can I. Since I didn't read the first three books, I don't think I really found it that hard to get in to the story (not that I would advise you to do it that way!).

Clara is really funny, honestly we are so much alike. The pressure is getting to Clara especially when she is finds out Lianna has already chosen a date, she also chooses a date. When she tells this to Oliver, he isn't really surprised but he does advise her on getting a wedding planner. Unknown to Clara, her mother in law, Janie comes along to help (thanks to Oliver). OMG, if that was me I would be so infuriated! Clara has more tolerance than I do, especially with the way Janie behaves like a outrageous teenager. Honestly she is married for crying out loud! I have to admit though, it is these little things that Janie does that make you fall in love with her. Although I don't personally agree with what she does, she does have a good heart. 

The plot takes an interesting turn when Dolly, Dixie and Dallas who turn up for Gina's wedding. Warned by Oliver they may be a handful, Clara overwhelms herself with the marriage, Janie, the bridesmaid and job begin to get too much for her. Alongside that, a mistake from Dan shatters Lianna. Will Clara be able to help her best friend? I am really in love this Suave store..

Oliver has to be my favourite character, I couldn't help it. He was so adorable, its #couplegoals for me! *sighs*


 Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
 Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

8 comments

  1. This is a new one to me! So glad you enjoyed it :D Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! :)
      Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I haven't haven't heard of this book before but love hearing about new books so I always have something to read haha.
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself reading books out of order, too! It's usually because I don't realize that I'm reading out of order until I've already started. By then, I will just finish the book and decide if I want to start from the beginning. Oh yes, Oliver sounds like a total sweetheart.

    Lonna @ FLYLēF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! I am exactly the same and I did this so many times I have lost count. I never know how in the world it happens lol
      And he is! <3

      Delete
  4. I've read books in the middle of a series before and actually I don't miss the first books, but if you love Oliver you may want to go back? Love how you talked about Janie! I'm convinced about this series! Great review ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never done that before so for me it was a surprise. Yes maybe but I am not sure.
      She is awesome and absurd at the same time
      Thank you! :)

      Delete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.