After Hello

Monday 8 May 2017



Title: After Hello
Author: Mhairi McFarlane
Published: 26th January 2017
My Rating: 4/5
Recommend: 
Synopsis:


A short story sequel to the bestselling romcom You Had Me At Hello!
In You Had Me At Hello, the one who got away came back… but what happened next?
Together, apart and then back together again, Rachel and Ben had a rollercoaster ride to get here. But now happily in love and partners in crime once more, it feels like it’s all been worth it.
But when a face from the past reappears, misunderstandings come between them once more.
Can they hold on to their happy ever after?


This book was so good, it had everything I wanted and never expected. It had romance, sweet scenes, laughter, jealousy, rivalry, tears and heartbreak. I feel like this book is a lot like Love Rosie by Cecelia Ahern. 

I really should have read, You Had Me at Hello first before reading this book, again I could see some similarities with Love, Rosie ( I really need to read this book, it's been a while since I read this).

Ben and Rachel don't have it easy in this book, if anything certain incidents happen that threaten to tear them apart. And I don't really blame Rachel for feeling jealous or suspicious of Ben, she can't help but think like that especially when she tries to confront him and all he does either ignore her suspicions or tells her judgment of character is wrong. There are secondary characters in this book that play a part in all of this, Owen and Esther. I wonder if Esther really is Ben's ex-wife? Owen is a little creepy too since he lies and seems to have a crush on Rachel.

I really loved her friends Caroline and Mindy (she is my fav because she is more like me, haha), they are some of the smartest you can ever meet, they always try to steer Rachel in the right way.

Ben and Rachel's chemistry is undeniable, it is hard not to fall in love with this pair. I have to admire Ben, he is strong, intelligent, caring and very understanding. They really do balance each other out with their flaws. 


Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
 Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.