Trailer #4

Sunday 12 March 2017


Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a fab Sunday. I decided to do this a little different this week, it has been a while since I included any movies I am dying to watch so he is two for this week, enjoy!



1. Wonder Woman


Guys I am dying to see this video, ever since I heard the author Leigh Bardugo is writing a Wonder Woman novel, I realised my love for the film and the book!!!




2. Beauty and the Beast 





I am dying to see this movie too since last year, it releases next week and I cannot wait!





Let's talk: What movies are you dying to see in 2017? Let me know in the comments below!

 Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
 Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

2 comments

  1. YEEEESSSS!! I am totally with you on both of those movies - they look amazing. And both with strong female leads?! YES PLEASE <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes! That is the main reason why I love them so much! :)

      Delete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.