So I was given the honour again to be nominated for a Liebster Award, thanks kindly to Crystal (check her blog out cos she writes awesome reviews!) :)
This is what you have to do:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 blogs you think deserve the award
- Give them 11 questions of your own
My turn to answer the questions, here we go....
1. Which book inspires you?
Every book inspires me, but if I have to choose then I would choose Me Before you by Jojo Moyes and the Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan. Both of these books have still that profound effect on me, I don't think it will ever go away but I would not have it any other way. These authors are so amazing, their writing is another experience altogether.
I never read books like that, but I have only come across one so far it was Taking Chances by Molly McAdams. I didn't like how the plot was turning out so I did not finish it but I wanted to throw it at the wall or out of the window if it was paperback or hardcover
3. Do you have an author whose books you have all in possession just because they're his/hers?
No I can't say that I do, I like to give my fav authors new book a chance if I like the synopsis or based on the cover.
4. Who's your favourite book couple/relationship?
Oh gosh, this is so unfair. I have so many, how can I choose one? All the guys I fall in love with automatically become my book boyfriends and I have a long list, so I can't choose one.
5. Do you ever skip a few pages if a book bores you and then continue reading?
I attempt to but then I feel bad so I just skim it but I do read it in the end or atleast tell myself that I do.
6. What is your worst imagination of destroying a book (by accident)?
Tearing the pages, damaging the book in anyway whatsoever. Any little scratches,every breath. They are like my babies, if anyone hurts them I will hurt them in return lol
7. Do you dislike a popular book that everybody else seems to love?
I am not sure if I should even mention the book, I may accidentally commit a crime in the bookish world unknowingly but I don't see the hype about the Harry Potter series. Maybe cos I have never actually read the books or saw any of the movies. But then again, I don't have any friends who like it either so I didn't have much exposure to it when it was a 'big thing'.
8. What kind of bookish bad habits do you have?
Do you want the whole list?
9. Who do you consider your favourite author?
Again, I have so many; Rebecca Donovan, Jojo Moyes, Kiera Cass, Amy Butler, Laura Clark, Amy Engel, Debra Doxer, Katherine Owen, Sherry Thomas, Sara Raasch, Sophie Kinsella, Lucy Robinson, Michelle Zink, Alyson Noel, Wendy Higgins the list is endless
10. Series or Stand Alone?
Both. I can't choose.
11. Who's your favourite book heroe/heroine?
Again, another unfair question. I have so many
Gosh reviewing my answers to these questions makes me seem as eccentric and insane, I assure you that I am not that crazy. Who am I kidding, every crazy person says they are not insane right? Okay I will shut up now, lol
So now comes the time to nominate my fellow bloggers. So I am supposed to choose 11, but I think I will choose 5:
1. Is there anything that puts you off reading a book?
2. Do you prefer books with one POV? Or more than one?
3. Is there any genres that you have not tried? If so, why?
4. Have you ever read a book that has either inspired or touched you on a personal level?
5. How do you feel about authors who deserve recognition but don't get it?
6. What is your most favourite thing about a book? And least favourite?
7. What kind of books do you prefer? (romance, humor, action, erotica, mystery)
8. How does a book or author catch your attention?
9. Do you ever read reviews of a book and then make your judgement on whether to read it or not?
10. Have you ever learned something new from a book?
11. Outdoor or indoor reading?