Trailer #4: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Sunday 27 March 2016



IT's Movie times again and this week's movie I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH!!!!!


CAN YOU TELL I AM EXCITED!???? Honestly, I such a junkie for watching movies like this but I don't care, I LOVE THEM!!! :D


Ooooooo...can you see the intensity between them? I mean look at how are they are staring at one another? God v Man?? Who will win this epic battle against justice???

I can't wait to watch this film, it will be sooooooo cool!!!! I can't decide which team I am on, I love Batman but then I love Superman too! :( Hard choices!!!


 

  

Have you seen the trailer so far? Are you looking forward to watching this film? Are you team Batman or Superman? Let me know in the comments below!!!! 


 
 

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.