Friday Jam!!!!!

Friday 11 March 2016



So I have been wanting to start this what seems like forever, but I never seem to get the chance. This year one of new year resolutions was to blog more (so she says), it's one of those things that you tell yourself that you will do and just procastinate that is until your brain is screaming at you LIKE COME ON!!!!JUST DO IT ALREADY!!! Yes I know its quite pathetic really, but what can you do?

ANYWAYS! I have been lately getting back to listening to music again, I wanted to create a playlist of my current favourite tunes. I am lately loving dancing tunes that make me want to shake some moves for some reason *moves her arms around whilst in bed*. To begin with, here is my current favourite at the moment! :)

1.  Rihanna- Work ft Drake (I cannot forget her now can I?)

2. Fifth Harmony- Work From Home ft Ty Dolla

3. Shawn Mendes- Stiches

4. Zara Larsson- Lush Life

5. Mike Posner - Ibiza

6. Sigala- Say You Do ft Imani (one of my fav tracks right now)

7. Zayn Malik- Pillowtalk

8. Justin Bieber- Love Yourself

9. Justin Bieber- Sorry

10. Justin Bieber- What Do You Mean?  


What are some of your favourite tracks right now? Let me in the comments below!


  

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.