Candy #2

Friday 23 October 2015

25215823 
Title:Sweet Liar
Author: Debra Doxer
Published: 20th October 2015
My Rating: 5/5
Recommend: Yes
Synopsis:

Sometimes lies are sweeter than the truth.

Beauty is alluring; it can disguise the ugliness beneath. But scarred beauty is even more potent to a girl who vowed never to let her heart be broken again. It was an easy vow for Candy to keep until she met Jonah, an arrogant boy with a face that would be too perfect if not for the scar that marred the skin beside his eye.

That imperfect boy earned her trust and won her heart, but the ties that bind people together are fragile, especially when lies are told. Trust is also fragile, and once broken, doesn’t heal like a heart. Trust has to be earned again, and Jonah desperately wants Candy’s trust back.

But Candy has more than Jonah to worry about. Her father is in trouble, and she intends to help him whether he likes it or not. People tell her he’s a bad man, and that may be true, but he’s not all bad. Deep down, she understands his brand of badness because she’s so much like him.

When Candy finally learns the truth, she’ll have to grow up fast, let go of old grievances, and realize that being vulnerable doesn’t make her weak. In fact, opening herself up may be the very thing that makes her whole again.


OMG!!!!! THIS BOOK, I THINK I AM GOING TO DIE! I AM SO PLEASED WITH THIS BOOK!!! ARGHH!!! I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!!

http://milkysmile.blogspot.co.uk/ http://milkysmile.blogspot.co.uk/
This book was off the hook! How do I even begin to describe this book???



I loved Jonah and Candy, finally! Alot more romantic scenes between, I honestly loved this story to death! I was missing out so much on this, and to those who have not read this book you guys seriously need to read this, you won't be disappointed!



http://milkysmile.blogspot.co.uk/http://milkysmile.blogspot.co.uk/

This book begins with exactly where it left off, but it has more reasoning as to the events that took place in the first books, so you have alot of 'ah, I see' moments. Honestly, this book has a little bit everything, family, love, romance, thriller, suspense, action, comedy what more could you possibly want?

You understand what kind of trouble Candy's father is in, what he did and more knowledge about the organisation which was about time. The light is also shedded upon Heather, she is given more importance in this book and I can see why. We also have a happy ending for our love Theo :')

Both Jonah and Candy were so epic in this book, the more I praise them it is less. Jonah's mysyery scar story is finally revealed, his mother comes back with an interesting twist. I can't say I liked Victor's character, I mean how ruthless can he be? And deluded too?

Oh and Drew! OHMYGOSH! What a traitor! I cannot believe his audacity he is seriously more deluded than Victor, I really hated his character.

I am all over the place at the moment! Can't think straight! :D

description 


http://milkysmile.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.