Everealm

Tuesday 15 September 2015

26308310 
Title: Everealm
Author: J. D Wright
Published: 31st October 2014
My Rating: 3/5
Recommend:Yes
Synopsis:

Breestlin cannot escape her destiny to become ruler of her father's kingdom, but she never planned to become queen at twenty-three years of age. Upon the return of her first love, Rowan, Bree must quickly learn how to adapt to both her new responsibilities as a ruler and her inability to suppress her feelings for Rowan. To make matters more difficult, her outcast uncle, Silas, will stop at nothing to get what he desires, putting lives and the kingdom in danger. Bree must seek the assistance of the wizard, Dagan, who in a twist of fate discovers much more about his family (and himself) than he could ever imagine in this steamy love story, full of mystery and romance...

Danger awaits, as we journey through Everealm, the first book of the Everealm Series.

Adult content. Intended for mature audiences


I received this book in an exchange for an honest review

First of all the name of the book, Everealm don't you think that sounds like something majestic? I do :)

I really did like Bree, Rowan and Sid. They were definietly interesting characters. What I like most about this book is, how it deals with the concept of empowerment. Like today in society, empowerment is only seen as male dominance and women as weakling. Similarly, in this book both Bree and Sid are shown dealing with this in subtle ways.

My most beloved character would have to be Dagan, I think he is becoming the new love of my life! *sighs*. He was such a pleasure to read, so darn funny in the least places you expect him to be. Oh and the romance between him and Sid, oh gosh they are too steamy someone pass me a fan to calm myself down before I faint. Lol

description

description

The plot of this was very common in the grounds of the next heir becoming King or Queen, facing challenges from a family member, betrayals are made, lines are crossed and secrets are revealed.

I hated Silas and Vacilla, I hope they rot in hell, die and cease to exist. They literally made life miserable for everyone!  


http://milkysmile.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.