I Mustache You Tag!

Friday 24 July 2015



I was kindly notified by yours truly Izzy  (Reading Izzy) to take part in this. Check out her blog because it is awesome like her! :D.

So here we go....

1. Four jobs I’ve had: I'v never really had a job, but I have had roles that maybe you could catgeorise as 'jobs'

  • Admin Assistant (apprenticeship)
  • Customer Assistant (work experience)
  • Mentor (helping someone out in schools)
  • Volunteering (for various charities)

2. Four movies I have watched more than once: Very hard question, especially since I have so many so it's difficult to narrow it down to four!
  • The conjuring
  • Insidious
  • Avengers
  • Iron Man

3. Four books I would recommend: These are some of my current fav
  • The Breathing Series
  • Chantress Trilogy
  • The Selection Series
  • The Elemental Trilogy (new favourite)


4. Four places I have visited: Hm... I haven't travelled much until recently and I was going to write Alton Towers and Drayton Manor but anyone who lives in the UK knows those places are quite popular so I won't bore you to death with it!


  • Dubai
  • Legoland
  • Trafford Centre
  • Country Parks (I love, love, love scenery and nature resorts they are currently my new favourite thing to do)

5. Four places I would rather be right now: Oh dear lord! There are soooooo many places I would rather be right now, but I have cut it down to four. Again, very difficult question!
  • Travelling all over the world
  • Reading a book (how could I not state this?)
  • Watching a horror movie (an absolute must, can you tell how much I love horror?)
  • Sports (competitive much?)


6. Four things I don't eat: This is a very hard question since I love food! I actually don’t know…oh wait I don’t eat

  • Mushrooms
  • Pickles (unless served with something to take the taste away)


7. Four of my favorite foods: I love FOOD! So how does one narrown down something they love??

  • Chicken
  • Mangoes (especially in the summer)
  • Pizza
  • Chocolate  (who doesn't love chocolate?)


8. Four TV shows that I watch:


Not much a tv person as I don’t get time to watch any, does anyone have any recommendations?


9. Four things I am looking forward to this year:
  •  The holidays? (who doesn't right?
  • Travelling (love seeing new things)
  • Driving a Lamborghini (a person can wish! Who doesn't love a good sports car?)
  • Reading TONS of books!



10. Four things that I'm always saying:
  • Sorry!
  • Awww!
  • Bless you
  • Hello! (weird much?) 


11. Four people I tag:
I just realised each question had a 'four', the tag should have been named 'the four tag' instead of mustache! Lol  XD

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.