How The Wolf Lost Her Heart #1

Friday 24 April 2015

23254841 
Book: How The Wolf Lost Her Heart 
Author: Sarah Brownlee 
Published: 14th September 2014
My Rating: 5/5
Recommend: Yes
Synopsis: 
Set against the backdrop of a dystopian London where thugs and criminals run rife, Skye Archer possesses a rare gift, the ability to transform into her spirit animal at will. Widely regarding her morphing ability as a curse, Skye's aim is to keep it a secret at all costs. But one day she meets the intriguing and affluent, Raphael Renzo, who soon proves to have a secret of his own, one that could heal the downtrodden city and affect Skye in ways she never thought possible...
This debut novel from author, Sarah Brownlee, is a compelling and gripping read, taking the reader into a world where both the heart of a city and the heart of a girl are simultaneously pierced by one man.  

I received this book in an exchange for an honest review

I have to admit, I wasn't sure what to expect from this book. I have read many wolf books, and more or less they contain the same plot. Boy! was I ever glad to be disappointed. This book was nothing like I expected it to be. I loved the sizzling chemistry between Raphael and Skye and their growing romance. Some of the events that take place by the thugs is gruesome and despicable, hard to imagine that humans are even capable of such enormity. Nevertheless, this book carried a good message by remaining hope even in difficult times and aspiring what you want to be and believe in. I found Lord Renzo to be a truly remarkable character who is not only a caring, loving father but also cares for the well being of the human population. I cannot wait for Pearson and gang to come down!

Warm regards for the author for giving me this book to review!:)




Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.